Our Family!

Our Family!

Cute Kids!

Cute Kids!
Best buddies!

Our Family

Friday, February 13, 2009

Everyday Life

Well, there's really nothing going on, so I'm sure this will be a very boring post. Life just continues to go on day after day, same old story. Lately, I've just realized how fast my kids are growing up, and it kind of makes me sad in a way. Sometimes I miss the little newborn stage, where every day is different, and I loved just being able to snuggle with them. But I do love this age my kids are at now. Carleigh loves to learn, and every day we are working on writing her name, and new little art projects like coloring, or making something out of construction paper. She loves to read,and she is learning what sounds the letters make. She also takes a dance class once a week, and looks forward to it all week long. She is excited to start preschool in the fall. Tyse is at a cute age too. He is learning to talk, and loves animals,especially cats and dogs. He is in to absolutely everything! He loves to empty out drawers, and play with my measuring cups and pots and pans, but its too hard to get mad at his sweet little face! He is almost as big as his sister, there's only a few pounds between the two of them, and he already tackles her,and beats her up. Its really cute to see them being able to play with each other, and to realize how much they love and care about each other. If I send one of them to time out, the other one usually ends up there too, comforting the other one! They keep me busy, and I am grateful that I can stay home with them. Me and Tom are just living life, and trying to make the most out of each day. I am grateful for my life and my family, and in this crazy world, thats nothing to be ashamed of.

No comments:

Carleigh's new smile!

Carleigh's new smile!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!
She is a beautiful little doll!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Draper Temple

Draper Temple