Our Family!

Our Family!

Cute Kids!

Cute Kids!
Best buddies!

Our Family

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Taylor Swift tickets!

So, I am totally excited!!! We got our tickets to Taylor Swift, and now we can't wait until May 26th. My aunt Kathie called my mom and told her the tickets were going on a pre-sale through one of the radio stations. If it hadn't been for her, I don't think we would have gotten tickets because the concert sold out in 5 minutes! Carleigh has been asking me every day how long until it is the concert! Other than that, nothing much is going on with us, other than packing up to move. We are moving to Bountiful on April 18th, and that has kept us pretty busy! So, if you'd like to help, just let us know!

No comments:

Carleigh's new smile!

Carleigh's new smile!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!
She is a beautiful little doll!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Draper Temple

Draper Temple