Our Family!

Our Family!

Cute Kids!

Cute Kids!
Best buddies!

Our Family

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Warning: Depressing thoughts ahead

So, 3 years ago yesterday, I started my In-Vitro to have Tyse. As I was thinking about that, and how fast those 3 years have gone by I started thinking about my life, and how I got to be where I am today. The last 2 years have been really difficult for me and Tom, and a lot of what has happened is too personal to share on this blog, but it has been one of the hardest times in our lives. Its funny how things can change so quickly. 2 years ago we owned a home, Tom had a job that he enjoyed, and we had awesome insurance that covered in-vitro. We thought we had everything. A few bad decisions later, here we sit renting my uncles house, Tom hating his job, and looking for a new one constantly, and no insurance. Sometimes it can be very overwhelming, and I wonder why all of this bad stuff had to happen. Through it all, I have been aware of Heavenly Father's presence, and his guidance in my life. I know that I have a lot to be thankful for, and I do realize that he has blessed me so much. But tonight I sit here crying as I write this, wondering what His plan is for me, why He won't let me have another baby, why life has to be so hard all the time. And wondering where the next 3 years will take me.

2 comments:

JillEE said...

I thought I'd return the favor of all the positive comments you leave me. I'm sorry things are hard right now. Life is crappy sometimes. I hope your day (and year) get better.

Becca said...

I'm so sorry about things. Life can be somewhat unpredictable. Keep your head up high, we wish you guys the best.

Carleigh's new smile!

Carleigh's new smile!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!
She is a beautiful little doll!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Draper Temple

Draper Temple