Our Family!

Our Family!

Cute Kids!

Cute Kids!
Best buddies!

Our Family

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Carleigh's 5!!!!!

On this day 5 years ago, the most beautiful baby girl was born at 12:25 pm, weighing 8lbs 2oz, and 21 inches long! That was one of the happiest days of my life! I love my little Carleigh so much, she is so smart, and she makes me and Tom proud. She is a good sister, and a good helper!I can't believe that my baby is 5 today! We celebrated her birthday on Sunday, and tonight we are going bowling and out to dinner. I will have to post pictures of everything in the next couple of days. I just wanted to share some of Carleigh's favorites:
Favorite color: yellow and pink
Favorite food: spaghetti and pizza
Favorite toy: her cash register, she loves to pretend that she is a waitress, and ring us up at the register, and serve our food
Favorite song: If Taylor Swift is singing, its her favorite!
Favorite thing to do: going to school, going to dance, playing with Tyse, drawing, pretending that she is a teacher
What she wants to be when she grows up: a mom and a singer
Happy Birthday Carleigh!!!

No comments:

Carleigh's new smile!

Carleigh's new smile!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!
She is a beautiful little doll!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Draper Temple

Draper Temple