Our Family!

Our Family!

Cute Kids!

Cute Kids!
Best buddies!

Our Family

Monday, May 17, 2010

Tyse is 3!!!

Wow!!My little Tyse is 3! He is a huge Toy Story fan, so he got a fun cake, well cakes!

Look at my little guy, this is how he does his funny face!
What a spoiled little thing! He had so much fun opening presents!
BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!!!!! He was so excited, so was Braden, I know what to get Braden for his birthday!
Happy birthday Tyse! We love you so much!
Thank you everyone who came and for all of the presents. He got a fire truck from Jamie, Jef, and Payten, Grandma Roz gave him some Toy Story water toys, a Mickey Mouse matching game, and pretzels, from Grandma LuAnn and Grandpa Lynn, a tractor, a helicopter, and clothes, and mom and dad gave him a Buzz doll, new pajamas, and a backpack with Buzz and Woody!
I love my little Tyse! My life wouldn't be the same without him. When I was pregnant, they told me at first that he was a girl. I was so surprised, because I was so sure that he was a boy. We picked out the name Maliya, and bought some girl clothes, and Carleigh was saying baby Maliya. We went in a month later, and the ultrasound tech asked if we had a boy name picked out. I was confused at first, and I said, yeah, Tyse. She said to Carleigh, can you say Tyse? You're going to have a little brother!! We were so surprised! I am sure glad he is my little boy, he is so cute and so smart, and such a handful, always getting into something! Happy birthday!!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday Tyse!! I love the pictures! Preston loves Tyler's t-shirt, go Broncos!

Carleigh's new smile!

Carleigh's new smile!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!
She is a beautiful little doll!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Draper Temple

Draper Temple