Our Family!

Our Family!

Cute Kids!

Cute Kids!
Best buddies!

Our Family

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

4th of July, summer fun!

So, its been forever since I've posted anything with pictures, so I will be catching up over the next couple of days. This is the 4th of July, we had so much fun! We went to the Kaysville parade with Alisha and Wain, and Wain's sister Sara. After the parade, we went home and had a BBQ with them, and Jamie and Jef came, and invited some of their friends. Then later that night we went to the fireworks in Kaysville with Jamie, Jef, and Payten. Waiting with Aunt Alisha for the parade to start. My son is so stubborn when it comes to pictures!
Tyse really liked the firetrucks, and police cars, and motorcycles! What can I say, he's a boy!
CHEESE!!!!
Swimming in the pool. This is what we do every day! Its so much fun!
Carleigh likes to jump in. She is starting to get a lot braver!
My stubborn son, once again, who absolutely hates having his picture taken! Funny thing is, as soon as I put the camera away, he jumped in the pool with me, and was giggling, and having so much fun! Little stinker!

No comments:

Carleigh's new smile!

Carleigh's new smile!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!
She is a beautiful little doll!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Draper Temple

Draper Temple