On Saturday, Carleigh danced a solo at the Festival of Trees! I couldn't believe that she was so brave, there were so many people there. The stage looked so big, and she is so small, but she wasn't scared at all! She is taking a cheer/tumbling class, and she loves it. She is so cute, and I am so proud of her for being so brave!
This is right after she danced, she was so proud of herself, and so happy!
This is the final bow, she is right in the middle, I had more pictures of just her on the stage, but they turned out really blurry :(
On November 18, Carleigh turned 6! I can't believe that she is six years old already! People told me that when you have kids they grow up too fast, and now I understand! It seems like just a short time ago when we started in vitro to get pregnant, and now I have a kindergartner! We love our little Carleigh, life would not be the same without her!
Of course she wanted a princess cake!
This year, I let her have her first ever friends party! It was a lot of fun! We had the girls decorate cupcakes, painted nails, and played freeze dance, and every girl wore a princess dress. What a cute group of girls! And Tyse!
Our lovely decorations!
Getting ready for all of her friends to come over! We love you Carleigh, and in honor of your birthday, here's 6 things we love about you:
1. You are such a good sister to your little brother, and you always want him to be happy, and are so loving and kind
2. You are so smart! I love how you are so excited to go to school every day, and how you can't wait to show me and tell me what you did that day
3. You are so brave! You aren't afraid to bear your testimony at church, or to dance in front of hundreds of people
4. You can talk on the phone for hours, and it makes me laugh to hear your conversations with grandma, Jamie, Bryce, and everyone else!
5. You love to sing, especially to Taylor Swift, and you have a really good voice, I love to hear you sing
6. You are so much fun, you love to laugh and be silly, and you already have so many new friends at school because of your personality! Happy Birthday!