Our Family!

Our Family!

Cute Kids!

Cute Kids!
Best buddies!

Our Family

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So, I guess I have decided to join the world of blogging! I am not a computer wizard by any means. so I guess I will have to learn as I go. Everything is going good for us currently. Tom is loving his job in internet marketing, and I am enjoying my kids learning ang growing every day. Tyse is getting bigger and stronger, and his favorite thing to do is cause mischief, and make messes for me to clean up! He loves emptying drawers and throwing things everywhere. I guess thats what boys do! He also loves beating up Carleigh, since he's as big as she is. Carleigh is getting smarter every day. She says stuff out of the blue sometimes, and cracks us up. She loves listening to Taylor Swift's music, and loves to sing and dance, She takes a dance class once a week, and loves it. I think she will be a performer when she grows up. Life is good!

No comments:

Carleigh's new smile!

Carleigh's new smile!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!
She is a beautiful little doll!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Draper Temple

Draper Temple