Our Family!

Our Family!

Cute Kids!

Cute Kids!
Best buddies!

Our Family

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween!

Well, I am working on getting more pictures on here, but until then, I will keep you all updated on our family. Halloween is so much more fun when you have kids! Last night we carved our pumpkins, and the kids had so much fun. Carleigh loved scooping out the seeds, and helping Tom make a silly face for our pumpkin. She is so proud of it! Tyse tried to help too, but he didn't like getting his hands all slimy! We toasted the seeds, and both of the kids loved them, to our surprise! I am excited for tomorrow, and so is Carleigh. She has been telling me all day that you have to say thank you when you get your candy! What a silly girl she is. She makes me laugh sometimes. Today at lunch, I told he she needed to eat faster, and she rolled her eyes at me. I said son't roll your eyes at me young lady; to which she replied don't roll your eyes at me young mommy! She is fun. Tyse is going to be a Jazz player for Halloween this year, and Carleigh is going as a butterfly. It should be lots of fun ! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

No comments:

Carleigh's new smile!

Carleigh's new smile!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!
She is a beautiful little doll!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Draper Temple

Draper Temple