Our Family!

Our Family!

Cute Kids!

Cute Kids!
Best buddies!

Our Family

Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy 32nd birthday Tom!

So, I just wanted to wish Tom a Happy Birthday. I can't believe I've known him for over 10 years. He was fresh off his mission when we met. For those of you who don't know, he was my home teacher in college! Who would have ever thought we would get married, and have kids? I just want Thomas to know what he means to me. He is the most wonderful husband and father in the world. He is the one person I know that understands me, and loves me for who I am , and doesn't expect me to change. He has stood beside me through all of lifes challanges, and always gave me encouragement when I needed it the most. He even gave me shots through both rounds of in vitro without complaining. He is respectful, and kind, and loving, and unselfish. I am so grateful to have such a great husband. He always helps me around the house, and with the kids, and is always trying ways to improve our lives. I love him so much, and I hope he has a great birthday!

No comments:

Carleigh's new smile!

Carleigh's new smile!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!
She is a beautiful little doll!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Draper Temple

Draper Temple