Our Family!

Our Family!

Cute Kids!

Cute Kids!
Best buddies!

Our Family

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year everyone! I can't believe another year has come and gone. I am excited for whatever 2009 has to bring. Sorry I don't have any pictures yet- they will be coming. We had an awesome time on our cruise! The kids had so much fun. We were able to go to the beach, and the kids loved getting their feet wet. We also had a wonderful Christmas, we were all spoiled, and we all had a great time with family. I will post more about last month when I get my pictures on here. But, for now, I hope everyone has a great 2009!

No comments:

Carleigh's new smile!

Carleigh's new smile!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!
She is a beautiful little doll!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Draper Temple

Draper Temple