Our Family!

Our Family!

Cute Kids!

Cute Kids!
Best buddies!

Our Family

Friday, March 19, 2010

Jazz Game!!

So, I have been meaning to do this for a while, and I finally got around to it!! Back in January, Tom won tickets to a Jazz game from work. These weren't just your average tickets though, they were first row floor seats!! I really wanted to go, but I knew that Tom should take my brother Tyler instead. He is the ultimate Jazz fan, and I knew that it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity for him. I'm so glad that they had the chance to go! I have a great husband! The tickets included dinner and they got to watch the players warm-up, up close and personal! Tom having a good time!
See the price? $704!! Good thing he won them!

Like a good husband, he took lots of pictures of Kyle Korver for me!


They just happened to go on Mascot night! It was Bear's birthday!





Warming up!


Tyler eating dinner before the game - does it look like he was a little excited? I'm so glad he got to go, Tyler is a special kid, and it was a special night for them! Maybe I can go next time!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Britney that is so cool!!! We LOVE Jazz games, they're the best. You are a great sister for letting Tyler have your ticket!

Carleigh's new smile!

Carleigh's new smile!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!
She is a beautiful little doll!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Draper Temple

Draper Temple