Our Family!

Our Family!

Cute Kids!

Cute Kids!
Best buddies!

Our Family

Friday, April 2, 2010

Carleigh's 1st dance competition!!!

So, I can't get this stupid post to cooperate, so these are the only pictures I could get to load. Anyways, Carleigh competed in her first competition last Saturday at Davis High!! It was so much fun to go and watch her. she has loved being in dance, and she is so stinking cute!! She loves to perform, and she is not shy at all! She was most excited to get a big trophy(which I can't get to load a picture of!) and her teacher was so proud of her for doing such a good job! She was the best one out there! I am so glad that my parents and Tyler were able to come and watch her, it was a great day! Carleigh is the one on the right

Now she is the one on the left! What a cute little princess!
Waiting for her turn to perform!


The day of her dress rehearsal, Tyse just had to be in the picture, what a cheeseball!





Isn't she a cutie?! This picture was taken before she got her hair cut. So proud of my little girl!!


1 comment:

Danielle said...

She looks so pretty! The dresses are adorable! You make me want a little girl!

Carleigh's new smile!

Carleigh's new smile!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!
She is a beautiful little doll!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Draper Temple

Draper Temple