Our Family!

Our Family!

Cute Kids!

Cute Kids!
Best buddies!

Our Family

Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Break!

Well, what a fun spring break we are having! Not really! I thought that this week would be great- no school, no dance, no speech therapy, just a nice relaxing week. It hasn't been all bad, but on Friday night, we noticed that Tyse's eyes were really goopy(if thats a word!) and on Saturday, he woke up with his eyelashes stuck together! Poor little kid. Anyways, this happened every night, so I decided to take him to the doctor on Tuesday. At the last minute, I thought that while I was there, I would have the doctor check Carleigh too, because she has had a cough that has lasted a couple of weeks. Good thing I did! She has a really nasty ear infection (again!!) and poor Tyse has pinkeye! Fun!! So we got Carleigh a stronger antibiotic, and Tyse got eyedrops,which let me tell you, giving eyedrops 3 times a day is great fun for a 2 year old! Anyways, they are both feeling better already, and today we went and saw the movie, Tooth Fairy with Bryce. It was a lot of fun, and the movie was cute, so we had a good time. Anyways, back to the craziness of life next week! I will post pictures of Easter soon, we had a great time this year!

No comments:

Carleigh's new smile!

Carleigh's new smile!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!
She is a beautiful little doll!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Draper Temple

Draper Temple