Our Family!

Our Family!

Cute Kids!

Cute Kids!
Best buddies!

Our Family

Monday, November 3, 2008

November Already?!

I really can't believe its November already. Carleigh is getting excited for her birthday on the 18th. Its crazy to think that she's going to be 4! It seems like just yesterday that she was born. I can't imagine life without her. I love when this time of year rolls around and we celebrate Thanksgiving. My dad always makes us go around the table and tell what we are thankful for before we can eat, and we can't use the same answer twice. This year, I decided to think ahead, and let everyone know what I am thankful for. I am thankful for the gospel in my life, and for the peace it brings to me. I am thankful for my wonderful, kind, loving husband. I am thankful for my two truly amazing children. I am thankful for the power of the priesthood and the miracles I have been blessed with. I am thankful that I live in a nice warm home, even though I complain that its too small. I am thankful for the food I am able to eat. I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for my life, and my health, and my body. And, most importantly, I am thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who loves me no matter what.

No comments:

Carleigh's new smile!

Carleigh's new smile!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!
She is a beautiful little doll!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Draper Temple

Draper Temple