Our Family!

Our Family!

Cute Kids!

Cute Kids!
Best buddies!

Our Family

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Carleigh!!

Wow! I can't believe my baby girl is 4! Where does the time go? She is such a sweet little girl. We had a party for her Monday at Grandma and Grandpa's house. They gave her the new Taylor Swift CD. She was very excited! She had a chocolate princess cake, and had a good time playing with cousins and aunts and uncles. Carleigh is such a blessing in my life, and such a miracle. I was told that I would never be able to have kids, and yet, here she is, happy and healthy and an amazingly beautiful little girl. Happy birthday sweetie! I love you !!

No comments:

Carleigh's new smile!

Carleigh's new smile!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!
She is a beautiful little doll!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Draper Temple

Draper Temple