Our Family!

Our Family!

Cute Kids!

Cute Kids!
Best buddies!

Our Family

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Our life

I finally posted some pictures! Life can get so hectic sometimes! We have so many things happening this month. I am excited for next Friday and Saturday for Jamie and Jef to go to the temple and get sealed. Then, the next week on the 18th is Carleighs birthday. I can't believe my baby will be 4! Then, we are having Jamie's baby shower a few days later. Then. of course, is Thanksgiving! We are super excited to go on our cruise in December with Toms family. Life never slows down, but I am learning to enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Carleigh's new smile!

Carleigh's new smile!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!

Payten's favorite aunt Britney!
She is a beautiful little doll!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Proud Grandpa Lynn!

Draper Temple

Draper Temple